It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sorry doesn't even cover it!

Just when you are cruising along life thinking everything is great you get thrown a curve ball. In this case it was a curve ball that I should have let pass me by but I didn't. The thing about life is you can get so caught up in something that you don't stop to think about the consequences or people that could get hurt in the process. I hurt a person who I once called a friend and if I could talk to that person again I would say from the bottom of my heart how incredibly sorry I am!

1 comment:

Chris and Kerri said...

Girlfried, I think you are awesome. And I love ya.
The end.

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens