It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby toes make me smile!

 Cambree & Ashy's toes!

Cambree's cute lil toes!

Ashy's lil toes!
I love love love having girls! I love when Cambree wants her toes painted! I love when Ashley holding still so I can paint hers too! Normally I hate toes but from the moment Cambree was born I fell in love with her toes. I remember asking my mom when she thought I would stop being obsessed with how cute Cambree's toes were and she said around 3.  Well Cambree is almost 3 and I still love her toes! I love my girly girls!!

2 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

You can paint my toes anytime.

Liesl said...

Awww how cute! My good friend's niece loves to get her nails painted...too cute! Lovely blog!

Liesl :)

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens