It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cambree and Tabby....

Hi guys... this is my best friend Tabby.... my Nana Barbara gave it to me... we love her..
I love to snuggle with Tabby at night...
Tabby and I like to stretch out... comfy cozy....
Two bunnies... one bed!!
Mama made us snuggle with the huuuuge cadbury easter egg daddy sent us.. since we already brushed she wouldn't let us have any :( Parents!
Just as I was getting ready for bed Princess Piggy came to play..
Then my Aunt KK made me go for a ride... I was really scared!! Next time Aunt KK should have to ride it!

5 comments:

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

You kill me!! She's getting so big already!! How are your knees doing? When do you head back to England? Hope all is well!!

dana said...

CAMBREE IS SO CUTE AND LOOKS SO HAPPY. THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES, YOU ARE THE GREATEST.
GIVE ME GRAND DAUGHTER A BIG HUG AND KISS FOR ME
LOVE GRAMSTER

Kayleen said...

She is cuter than cute! Love your pictures.

I may be crazy but you love me anyway! said...

Rylie and I enjoyed looking at the pictures but she wants you to know that is twinkle toes not princess piggy! LOL
Love ya

Kristi said...

OMG!!! Cambree is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! Her with the bunny & princess piggy we SOOOOO sweet! lol I just want to squeeze her! Ü You're a hot mama with one cutie-patootie little angel! Love ya!!! Kristi

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens