It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Twins are S-I-X- months old!!

Today the Twins are exactly 6 months old!! I cannot believe how fast time flies! I was looking at pictures of Cambree at 6 months old and thought I would post her 6 month old celebration along with the twins. This was Cambree's cake! And the start of celebrating the 6 month old milestone!
Look at my lil Cambree! I am thinking Austin & her are the REAL twins! They both have huuuge heads!
Cambree and mommy!! Cannot believe how fast time went by especially considering Cambree is now 2 1/2!
The twins 6 month old cake! (Note: there isn't much variety at the commissary! lol)
They wasted NO time digging in! Ashley was the more aggressive one! She loooves her cake!
Happy 6 months old twinsy!! Mommy loooooves you!

Mommy and Austin!

I hope the next 6 months slow down because the first 6 months flew by! I love my twins and cannot imagine my life without them! They make our family complete! Now if we could just get Cambree to like them!!!

No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens