It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

4 days!

Four days! FOUR DAYS!!!! I cannot believe it has finally arrived! Only four days til we leave England and head back to America!!!!!! I still remember the day Keri called to tell me we got orders to England. It was April 2nd 2008. We had only been married about 5 months and I thought he was pulling a late April Fools joke! The joke it turns out was on me!! I was devastated to hear the news! But here I am... three years later and let me tell you it has gone by in a blink!!!! I dreaded coming here and now I have to admit I'm sad to leave! I came to England pregnant with my first child and leave with three kids. Now tell me that isn't a feat lol! We weren't able to travel and visit a lot of countries while we were here but I'm taking home the best souvenirs, my three adorable and amazing kids! I don't know of many people that can say they gave birth to twins in England!! (I don't know many people who would want to!) I've had a pretty awesome time here. I have met some AMAZING people and will come away with life long friends. Through my time in England I have learned that you can do anything. Nothing is impossible especially if you have an amazing family standing behind you. I've made some mistakes and learned some great lessons. I might even go as far as to say I will miss England... a little bit. Keri and I celebrated our first anniversary here. All my kids were babies here. It has been one amazing ride! I will be happy to be back in the land of driving on the right side of the road again! ;)

No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens