It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

All of Cambree's loyal fans ...


Aunt Aubs was excited to come over and hold Cambree. Aubs and I have been best friends for years and years...
This is Cooper. Cambree's Godfather! Cooper was my boyfriend until Keri swept me off my feet ;)
Kimball came over too..
This is Loraine, the baby soother. We just love the Thatcher family! They are more like extended family to us!
Cartblooms in the house! Kayleen and Stephie came over to hold Cambree!!
Uncle Justin! He is one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet!
Stephie again ;)

Uncle Cory even came over for a visit. This is my moms brother!
Cambree sure loves all of her fans! Thanks to everyone who came and visited us!! (Jerrilynn visited us with her family but somehow we didn't end up getting pictures of it! :(

No comments:

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens