It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

It is hard having such a gorgeous family :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines to me...

So there I am.. sound asleep after a looong night looking after Cambree... when I wake up to find mom and dad staring at me... holding flowers and telling me I had a special delivery from England!!!!
Not only was there flowers but this box of chocolates... that was more than enough to get me out of bed
The funniest thing happened about an hour later... these flowers arrived. Well the weird part was Keri didn't order two sets of flowers.. so either I have a secret admirer, or someone accidently duplicated the order! Isn't my husband the best? I love waking up to flowers!!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

how pretty! Our men spoil us!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

How pretty! And the baby is so beautiful, as you know!

Welcome to the Fabulous life of The Christensens

England or Bust..

The Fabulous Christensens